i'm still trying to figure out how to update the blog, so give me sometime :D Anyway here are the instructions as well as the groupings for CIP this coming Saturday, so please take a look!
here's the activity plan
introduce the instruments ( SLs of each section play a simple piece)
-Mantras (main orch)
-A-roving (main orch)
- Palladio ( trainee orch)
******PLACE YOUR INSTRUMENTS, STANDS AND SCORES AT THE BACK OF MPR1 AFTER WE ARE DONE WITH THE PERFORMANCE. dont need to pack. but HURRY!
- some people will be in charge of setting up the chairs
- try to be nice to the minds people and let them win. so don't snatch the chairs away from them
- the music that will be played may be quite childish for you guys,( eg. ABC song and some other baby songs ) but please do not laugh about it especially in front of the minds people
|9.45-10.05||pass the parcel|
At the canteen
sit in groups
( to ensure that all of you get to socialise with the minds children and not just stick with your own group of friends)
Arts and crafts
sit in your own groups in MPR1
Mass dance ( the chicky dance)
we need all of you to participate, so please cooperate! :)
here are some reminders :
1)Please remember to wear strings tee on saturday
2) put your instrument cases in the utility room, and meet in the MPR1 with your instruments by 8am for briefing and to set up. dont be late!
3) I must emphasize this.. Please be really really nice to the minds children! try to socialize with them, dont just talk among yourselves.
4)Please remember to bring coloured pens/pencils for decorating the stickers.
here are the groupings:
- nicole ong (L)
- jaz loh
- yuet ying
- rafaela nicole
- rachel ngu(L)
- ting hsuan
- denise tan
- ching yung
- xin jie
- natasha gwendolyn
- nicole rui
so basically, you guys just need to remember who your group leader is if you cant remember the rest of your group mates . we'll be sitting in groups during art and crafts session and break time.
there will be around 4 minds children in each of the group. :-)
that's about it!
i hope you guys will enjoy CIP :)
From: Evonne :)