Friday, November 03, 2006

Ahh, I wanted to tell you all this today but didn't feel right. Anyway, I shall spill it all here.

I really hope all of you do practise hard - especially for next year's SYF. Reasons being: I may not be able to lead you all for SYF next year. It's not me, its my parents. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Well, all this is still tentative, so well, wish me luck!

Competition will be extremely tough next year, with many new orchestras coming in. WE ONLY HAVE AROUND 4 PLUS MONTHS LEFT (minus December) for SYF preparations, and these 4 plus months will fly past really fast. Next year we red badges will hardly have time to drill and help you all for we will be extremely busy with O level preparations so IT IS UP TO YOU TO MAKE SURE WE GET RESULTS.

So, what's our goal for SYF? It's up to you to decide.


UPCOMING PERFORMANCE
17th November
PMB Investiture
1PM
Forum
Bach Double and Peter Hope Momentum


The acoustics there can be really nice but one wrong note and it can be heard. I may be calling a few of you up for checks - so be prepared. AND IT IS JUST A CHECK so please do not get all flustered up and please do not cry (eh hem, you know who you are).

And please bring $15 for the Camp Tee and fees the next practise.

Jana!

No comments: