Thursday, March 29, 2007

People who decide to try escaping the payment of the dollars, will either cause other people to suffer or suffer the concequences themselves. For example, ten people were supposed to pay me a dollar each on Tuesday. However three of you decided to cheat and watch where the others went to get their shoes. Guess what, we know only one of those three and this one person shall pay the three missing dollars. Not fair? Look who's talking. Nothing good comes out from trying to beat the system. I will hunt you down.

If you have difficulties paying one freaking dollar, what the hell are you doing in string orchestra. Do you have any idea how much you pay for lessons and stuff or do you do the same to your tutor.

People who come down for recess practices but do not bring their instruments, either start bringing your instruments or go and die because what's the point of coming down to talk and eat. If ever we need someone to do that on stage while everyone's playing, we'll call you to have a picnic in the mep room every recess.

People who come down a few times a week, come everyday. It's not like we all don't need to practise anymore. Do you know, that you are not perfect.

People who take their time coming down, or take their time taking out their instruments to practise, grow ten more arms so that they can all slap and push you to make you go faster.

People who think it is very silly of me to do what I do, I totally agree with you. I can make you do more silly things, I can make more silly things happen to you and your things. If you want to give a silly lifestyle a try, let me know. I will make everything happen for you.

If you don't start accepting the sufferings you deserve, I will bring the sufferings to you.

- A very disappointed and pissed DM.

No comments: