Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hello Stringalings! I'm back again. Yes, yes after a very long time. Basically, I'm here just to let my presence, or rather, the red badges presence felt. Although we have graduated from SNSO, we'll ALWAYS ALWAYS be a part of SNSO (just like how the greys have been there for us uh huh!)

Anywaaaaaays, I heard that you all picked up new pieces! I'm going to swing by one day and I'm confident that SNSO's going to sound gr-grrrrr-grrrrrrrreat :)

Oh wells, I was browsing through some stuff a few days ago and saw a few quotes that (yes, I know rather cheesy) make a lot of sense! In no random order, they are....:

"Your entry can decide how you exit"

"You exit will be remembered longer than your entry"

"You will never have significant success with anything until it becomes an obsession with you"

Well, so basically, I hope the red badges have proven that and carved the way for all of you! (And hahaha, I hope our exit has been very memorable) So well, set your goals & priorites and you know what SNSO? We have the potential to do well IF WE WANT TO. We also have the potential to sound like a horrible orchestra IF WE WANT TO. So Stringalings, what do you want? :)

<3>

No comments: