Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hey guys. Jana here again..

I visited rongxuan today. Sent her all your wishes, didn't tell her about the cranes though, didn't have a chance. Will tell her when I have a chance to. I shall not lie but... she really does not look good. It breaks my heart to see a good friend of mine lying there on an ICU hospital bed with tubes stuck all over and looking all swollen and to not do anything about it.

But just keep on praying alright.

Just to inform you, the doctors already said that even if she does make it through, she will never be the same again. There may be paralysis, mental problems, memory loss - but to what degree they don't know till she wakes up. She was supposed to get off the morphine and drugs today so she could wake up but the doctor decided that she isn't ready. Give her 48 more hours.

I told her about Jubilate. I told her that she had to watch the video that will be posted on YouTube after Jubilate. I told her that we had to watch it together (we are in the same school here in Melbourne). Please play well k?

I wanted to plug in Shosta via my iPod into her ear but they were covered by bandages. And violas, you know her duck-that-doesn't-really-look-like-a-duck? It was right beside her... :) I smiled when I saw it. Keep the faith, keep on praying, hope that whatever happens, it's all God's will and it happens for a reason.

<3 you guys,
Jana.

No comments: