Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Good afternoon SNSO,

I'm sad and angry and annoyed and disappointed and scared all at the same time. And it's not only me that's scared - but other people as well. Why? Because once again, so many of you are not taking string practices seriously again.

Ever since Mr. Chan said we would do well, so many of you just let go. There was a time where our morale was super high and suddenly everybody was practicing so hard and everybody was so happy and was enjoying themselves.

But now? Even some of the SLs aren't even coming down diligently for recess practices. Even some of the sec 4s aren't even taking it seriously. And some sec3s too. You know I wanted to depend on the seniors and the SLs to call upon people who don't come down for string recess practices and stuff, but how am I supposed to depend on all of you now? When all of you don't even take it seriously?

You say you don't feel like coming, you feel practices are getting more and more redundant and you have better things to do. You think I do? You think I don't feel sick and tired of playing the same pieces all the time? But I'm trying best. I come down for recess practices. I come for CCa practices. And so do many other people. And I thank all these people for that. Thank you.

It's only 9 days left to SYF. A mere NINE days. Do you all know how SHORT that is? At this rate we're going, we're becoming worse and worse by the day. It's not that I want to bring down all your spirits at this point of time. But unless these attitudes change, it's impossible to improve and get our desired results.

I want SNSO to do well, that's why so many of us are pushing all of you so hard. We ARE going to do it -- TOGETHER. I hope all of you wake up and be serious.

Oh yes, I want to commend the sec2s for coming down diligently for every practice. Thank you so so so much :)

Love,
Jana.

No comments: