Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hello Stringers :)

Oh my! THE BIG DAY IS JUST A FEW HOURS AWAY. You know, somehow, I cannot feel anything more but absolute proudness in every single one of you :) We have gone such a long way, shed so many tears, sweat, RECESSES, countless days of eating just toast, juggling schoolwork/tests with string practices, tolerating with all the comm's nagging, putting up with all my whining and criticisms. I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU :)

You know what. We are going to go out there tomorrow and play our best. We are going to play so well. We are going to play the best we have ever played. We are going to prove all the other orchestras that have doubted us, WRONG.

We are NOT GOING TO BE SCARED. We are going to be CONFIDENT. And we are going to play with the best spirit ever.

We will make it :) I believe we can. We have worked so terribly, insanely hard. We know we can. We know we can play much better than we usually do. It's up to 20th April to decide.

I love all of you and I really want the best for this orchestra. Please play your best! WE WILL DO IT! Remember, "WITHOUT A DOUBT!"

Yours truly,
Jana

P.S PLEASE SLEEP EARLY.

No comments: